Dragon’s Tongue sways down a moderate grade and has small berms to hold speed. There are intermittent roots, in some sections, but are on relatively level terrain making them only mildly challenging. Optional features include a tiny whale-tail out of one berm, and a small stump jump into another berm at its lowest point. The trail winds back uphill and connects to Up the Dragons Tongue. Speed can be carried but accurate bike control is needed for the fastest run. Can be enjoyed by all skill levels.
Trails that connect to Dragons Tongue
Enjoy the benefits of membership! Join today!
- Get access to ‘Member Only’ Arkell Spring Grounds Trails
- Attend group rides
- Receive Retail discounts at local bike shops
- Support our trail development
- Support your local cycling community
- All for less than the price of an MTB tire!