Broken Sole is a moderate difficulty trail with some short challenging sections to create interest for all skill levels. It rides along a length of short and steep hillside, generally riding along the face on a gentle cross-slope. However, turns switch the trail direction with varying degrees of steepness on the multiple incline/declines. This creates some intense and tight climbs/descents that require balance and control. Otherwise, the trail winds up and down the hill for most of its length, from wider sections to tighter sections between trees with a small number of roots. There is also a log-over. Skilled riders will be able to carry speed, and even jump off exposed roots while holding to the narrow tread.
Trails that connect to Broken Sole
Enjoy the benefits of membership! Join today!
- Get access to ‘Member Only’ Arkell Spring Grounds Trails
- Attend group rides
- Receive Retail discounts at local bike shops
- Support our trail development
- Support your local cycling community
- All for less than the price of an MTB tire!