The Guelph Lake trail system offers green and blue level trails along with some black diamond. It has a large variety of technical features making it a great region to work on your bike skills. GORBA typically has several group ride there each week.
The Guelph Lake trail system has a little something for everyone. You are guaranteed to have a great time!
North-West Guelph, East of the bridge over Speed River.Directions
Riverside Park, Woodlawn Parking Lot
Parking at riverside park is readily available, and only a short ride away from the Guelph Lake Trail head.Directions
Victoria Road Trailhead
Approximately 200 meters of parking on both sides of the road. We do not recommend parking here if you have children with you. This is a very busy road.Directions
Enjoy the benefits of membership! Join today!
- Get access to ‘Member Only’ Arkell Spring Grounds Trails
- Attend group rides
- Receive Retail discounts at local bike shops
- Support our trail development
- Support your local cycling community
- All for less than the price of an MTB tire!