Welcome to GORBA!
The Guelph Off-Road Bicycle Association is a volunteer organization committed to MTB riding in the greater Guelph area. We currently maintain two riding areas equalling over 1000 acres with almost 40 kms of varying trails. Our Guelph Lake Trail system is open to the public and our Arkell Spring Grounds Trails are for members only. We also organize group rides for our members. These rides are for different speed groups, for women and for children. Join today for a very low price to get access to all our trails and our wonderful group rides. GORBA, since 1992!
Trail Ambassador Program
Group rides for our members. We have rides for different speed groups and rides specifically for women and children.
The volunteers who maintain and construct the network of GORBA trails.
Enjoy the benefits of membership! Join today!
- Get access to ‘Member Only’ Arkell Spring Grounds Trails
- Attend group rides
- Receive Retail discounts at local bike shops
- Support our trail development
- Support your local cycling community
- All for less than the price of an MTB tire!