The Guelph Off Road Bicycling Association is a Not-for-Profit association with the following purposes:
- Bring together members of the off-road bicycling community in Guelph, Ontario and its surrounding area;
- Advocate for and promote safe, responsible off-road bicycling;
- Work with and nurture community interest and participation in off-road bicycling by providing instruction in bike handling skills, trail ethics and etiquette and by riding in accordance with such instruction;
- Work with other interest groups to develop and improve systems for off-road bicycling;
- Maintain and improve a sustainable network of trails in the Guelph area; and
- Work with officials and land managers in regard to land access, environmental and developmental issues.
Please donate to help GORBA carry out these purposes.